We always think of most influential and powerful person of india but somehow we go close to that But unable to find adject data.
Here You can find perfect and accurate data from latest survey :
- Narendra modi : Prime minister of india with majority clearness from BJP party.He was CM of gujarat before taking PM.He is most influential and powerful person of the india in present day since 2014.
2. Amit Shah : President of BJP,currently the most powerful party in Parliament and a close aide to the Prime Minister Narendra Modi,he controls the most powerful party currently which makes him the second most powerful person of India.He is next to prime minister of india in powerful criteria.
3. Mohan Bhagwat : He is not in active politics but he is the head of an Organization(RSS) who is popular in India and specially among the hindus, Position he has which is more powerful as well he have more influence on indian people.He is one who have indirect influence on BJP party.Now Party in government,without support from his organization it was not easy for BJP to win 2014 parliament elections.
4. Mukesh Ambani : India’s Richest Person,Second Richest person in Asia and 22nd richest person in the world which makes him really important,and as you know that economy is one of the important factor for every Country which makes him so important for india and he also have huge influence in Financial matters of India.
5. Pranab Mukharji : President of India Pranab Mukherjee,before becoming president of India he held different position in Indian government and was a prominent leader from Indian National Congress as President of India,he enjoys numerous power.Pranab Kumar Mukherjee is an Indian politician who served as the 13th President of India from 2012 until 2017.
6. Arun jaitley : Finance Minister of India,an important leader of BJP and a close aide to PM Narendra Modi, He is one of the trusted PM’s lieutenant. He is currently the Finance minister of India an important personality in Indian government, his every move will have a huge impact on Indian economy and global economy.
7. Sonia Gandhi : Sonia Gandhi is an Italian-born Indian politician, who has served as President of the Indian National Congress party since 1998. She is the widow of former Prime Minister of India, Rajiv Gandhi who belonged to the Nehru–Gandhi family and she still possess powers in Parliament.
8. Raghuram rajan : Governor of Reserve Bank of India,he is one of the key person in financial and economic decisions of India,his every decision has a huge impact on economy of India.
9. Rahul Gandhi : Rahul Gandhi is Vice-President of Indian national Congress party and holds full control over the party after the INC President Sonia gandhi,he is still the face of congress.
10. Ajit Kumar Seth : He is not a politician or a businessman,he is the senior most civil servant i.e, Cabinet secretary of India,who works under the Prime minister of India and has status equivalent to attorney general and above the Chief of staff, he is responsible for day to day administration and coordination between ministries and also sees some of the important businesses of Prime minister, RAW the prime Intelligence agency of India also reports to the cabinet secretary on day to day basis.
Also read :