People use Google to search the most. People are convinced that whoever gets it will find it on Google. But, do you think a little bit while searching? What are we going to be searching for? Before you search on Google, you know what to search and what not to do. It would be better if you do not search these five things on Google. Even if you search for these five things, you can get trapped in difficulties. Let us tell you what are 5 things …
1. Identity : Do not search for Google to search for your identity by forgetting while searching on Google. Because, Google has a complete database of your search history and it is risky to leak by searching again and again. Hackers keep waiting for what they get to hack easily.
2. Suspicious thing : Often on Google, people search for something that they do not make any sense but only for the sake of watching, do not search for suspicious or suspicious things. Because, cyber cell is often seen only on people who try to find something suspicious. In such a situation, you can get into trouble. In the cases of cyber cell, there is a provision for jail sentence.
3. E-mail : Avoid even searching personal email login on Google. If you do not do this, your account hack and password leak may be leaked. According to a study, the most hacking cases in the world are e-mails to be hacked. Several of its complaints are also registered in cyber cell.
4. Medicines : If you search on Google about illness and medicine then you should also avoid it. Because the search data is transferred to a third party. After that, you are constantly shown ads related to that illness and its treatment.
5. Advertising : Google should never detect any information related to insecurity. If you do this, then the related ads start coming to you. From which you can know that someone is following you on the Internet. If you do not want ads related to insecurity to disturb you, then avoid this search.
Also read :