Shashi Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, had just become overwhelming with 3 words, read 10 dialog
Veteran actor and filmmaker Shashi Kapoor has died on Monday. Shashi Kapoor, who was ill for three weeks, breathed his last at the age of 79. Shashi Kapoor was born in 1938 and has three children Karan Kapoor, Kunal Kapoor and Sanjana Kapoor. Shashi Kapoor, who was honored with the honor of Dada Saheb Phalke, was one of the select few Bollywood actors, who left a different imprint from his strong role, from the lead actor to the side roll. Let’s recollect this by reading some memorable dialogues of this legendary actor.
These are the famous dialogue (Hindi);
- Mere pass “Maa hai “.
- Junglee janwar ke gosht par jeene wale sher, golee se ghayal hokar insaan ke gosht ka bhookha ho jaata hai.
- Libaas badal jaane se aatma nahin badal jaate.
- Khvaab jindagi se kaheen jyaada khoobsurat hote hain.
- Main jara romantic kism ka aadmi hoon.
- Ye duniya third klaas ka dibba ban gaee hai, jagah bahut kam hai, musafir jyaada.
- kaar se aane vaale aksar der se aate hain.
- Is duniya mein aadmi insaan ban jaye to bahut badee baat hai.
- Ye prem rog hai, shuroo mein dukh deta hai, baad mein bahut dukh deta hai.
- bhai ! tum sain karoge ya nahin ?
also read :